Today, June 27th:
- Breakfast: Big bowl of Special K w/Red Berries, and skim milk. F2O.
- Lunch: Leftover pork chops and rice.
- Dinner: who knows?
Monday, June 26th:
- Breakfast: Bacon scrambler from Krystal (grits, eggs, cheese, bacon) and small sweet tea.
- Snack: 100 calorie granola bar from Quaker
- Lunch: Whopper Jr. meal with med sweet tea
- Dinner: Late, at nasty-ass country buffet that I swore not to return to, but the kids wanted to go there; ate lots of vegetables, ham, steak and shrimp, with a large sweet tea that I did not finish. (Let the world celebrate, since that sucker was 32+ ounces.)
- F2O before bed.
Sunday, June 25th:
- Breakfast: Nothing. Lunch from Finchers gave me stomach troubles galore. Although in retrospect, I think it was a stomach virus.
- Lunch: Nothing. I slept until past noon.
- Snack: F2O. Bowl of cereal.
- Dinner: Pork chops baked with onions, can of cream of chicken soup and Dale's sauce; rice cooked in pork stock from leftover bits; fresh squash and zucchini saute.
- Dessert: 3/4 pint of Moose Tracks.
No comments:
Post a Comment